Silesian cuisine Wednesdays: every Wednesday from 2 to 8 p.m.
The best way to spend an unusual afternoon with your family!
Our unique menu and Silesian hospitality in Hotel Katowice Restaurant will bring back your memories of home made food, seducing and tempting with taste and flavour.
Our Chef in front of our guests’ eyes in the restaurant
prepares and presents Silesian cuisine dishes:
- dripping with cracklings
- herring tartar
- fermented flour soup with garlic and marjoram flavour
- cult beef roulades with dumplings and red cabbage
- fried ribs with potatoes and cabbage
- fried pork patty with potato salad
- yeast pie with poppy seeds and cheese, sprinkled
All dishes with 20% discount or free draught beer with the main course.